Saturday, 8 May 2010

I'll Be Your Host.



I was helping a first year class in the photography studio on Thursday and one of my friends snapped these. I made this dress from a curtain a couple of weeks ago with the Morigirl aesthetic in mind. I'd really love to design more clothing for this style, but I always feel that it's a style that doesn't need designers or brands, because it's better if everyone looks different and unique.



Someone posted a wonderful quote about morigirl the other day which I will leave you with...

"..because Mori Girl is not about a new trend or a trend from the past, it is simply about what YOU like and how you look with precaution to the clothes you like, there is no right answer about Mori Girl."


2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and the dress is beautiful =DD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress and nice photos :3

    ReplyDelete