Thursday, 12 August 2010

New Print! SUGAR HERO!

At long last, I'm revealing my second print, Sugar Hero!

I'm really excited because this print is the first one I've had printed overseas and it turned out so beautifully! It's a little sweeter than my usual, but I'm in love with the halter-neck design and twisting hard-candy print.

Here are some preview photos we took today in the studio!







Photography by Gany Erlano and Jean-Louis Kocher
Model - Manon Marguerite
Designer - Manon Marguerite

Official release date of this print is yet to be decided.
For inquiries, email manon.marguerite@gmail.com or margueriteinstrawberryskies@gmail.com

I hope you like my newest design! All feedback and comments are more than welcome! :)

xx Manon Marguerite

5 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Your print is so lovely. When are you going to release and for how much ?
    Thanks ^^
    HAve a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you, I'm so glad you like the design! :)

    The pre-order for this print will hopefully open in the next week or two. I can only make a limited number so pre-order is necessary! When the pre-oder opens, I'll be posting here 24 hrs in advance to give my followers first choice :3


    The Halter-JSK (like the on pictured) will be $300USD + Shipping and the Skirt version will be $150USD + Shipping. I'm also thinking of doing a simpler JSK version for around $250USD + Shipping.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ^^

    I think it's a really cute dress but if you really plan on selling it I would advice to edit your pictures different.
    They are too bright and I can barely see the design or the print of the dress.
    Maybe it's just my monitor but I tuned down the brightness and still don't see any details on your pictures.

    I don't want to insult you or sound mean or whatever, I just want to give you some advice as a potential costumer. I really like the designs you posted on this blog ^^

    Have a nice day!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    Thanks for the advice, a lot of people have said the same thing.
    I'll be taking proper stock photos before selling though :) these photos were just for fun / a preview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's really cute! I know a lot of people said the print was hard to make out but I think it looks lovely, I like that the colours aren't in your face etc.

    ReplyDelete