Wednesday, 8 September 2010

New Print - Sneak Peek!

It's been a while but I'm back with a sneak peak at my next print!
I know I've mentioned before it's called Strawberry Space Rangers and it's a space themed print! That's right! It includes, shooting stars, planets, flying saucers, rockets and, of course, adorable little lolita space cadets!
The print includes a total of 12 individual space girls, each with their own unique style!

Here's a peek at two of the adorable rangers:



The print will come in two colourways, the black (like above) and a deep purple!

Let me know what you think! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm really happy you like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my black milky planet and this reminds me of it in a wonderful and new way. i would totally be interested when you take pre-orders.

    ReplyDelete