Thursday, 23 September 2010

Updates!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a busy couple of weeks but it looks like everything is getting pace again now :)

I'm happy to be showing you the first sneak peek of the SSR series, I've just finished making the skirt and the JSK will ready next week! Pre-orders for this print will open in the 2nd week of October!




Here's an outfit I coordinated with the skirt <3


Part of the print:



Also happy to announce the fabric for Sugar Hero orders has arrived and orders will be made in the next week :)

3 comments:

  1. It's sooooo winter…Perfect for X-mas…
    We need more snow here.

    Could you please tell me more about the price ?
    Would you make tote bag ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The price for the skirt will about $150 :) and yes, I'll be able to make a tote bag ^^
    I'm glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I is in your blog. Stalkin' your posts. XD

    Maaaaaannnnnn I cannot wait for this print.

    ReplyDelete