Monday, 4 October 2010

Strawberry Skies on Electric Alice!

This weekend I dropped off two of the Sugar Hero orders in Sydney, one of which went to Imogen from Electric Alice. Imogen was lovely enough to let me use her photos wearing Sugar Hero and wrote a review of her order which you can find here.

Imogen is using her detachable waist-bow as a head-bow and has coordinated Sugar hero with some of the super-cute chocomint accessories ready to go up on Electric Alice tomorrow night! I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of their new stock on Sunday afternoon, and I'll definitely be putting an order in tomorrow.





Too cute right? I can't wait to get back into the sewing and finish off the last of the Sugar Hero orders! Looking forward to everyone's pics!

Also and update regarding Strawberry Space rangers. It looks like pre-orders will be delayed slightly due to quality issues I've been having with my fabric company. Currently, I'm looking around for a new printer. On the upside of this, we'll have purer blacks and and brighter colours. Can't wait! Pre-orders are estimated to open before the end of October <3

xx Manon Marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment