Friday, 22 October 2010

Super Berry in the Studio!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was an absolute blast in the studio with Jean-Louis and Nadia Aurisch doing the official photo shoot for Super Berry! Not only did we have a great time, we also got some fantastic shots!

So without further ado, I present you with Super Berry!
All images © Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite, Jean-Louis Kocher & Nadia Aurisch (Click to enlarge)

























Bonus:




So, what do you think? Let me know ^^

Super Berry pre-orders will open next week! The print will come in two JSK styles and a skirt style. Please stay tuned to this blog for stock photos and pre-order information!

xx Manon Marguerite

2 comments:

  1. i love it manon wa!!!!!!!!!!!!

    blackberry skirt is my fav

    beautiful photos too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Even if we had a little quarell, I really must admit that your new print is original and pretty.

    I liked your pictures as well. I hope you'll find success with it !

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete