Monday, 25 October 2010

Super Berry - Stock Photos

Hey Everyone!

I's been a hectic couple of days, but I'm proud to be showing you the stock photos for Super Berry! Unfortunately Agnes (my mannequin) didn't feel like modeling today. Yesterday she fell on my head then broke a plate and is now out of action! ;A; so we'll have to make-do with coat-hangers! My apologies, just think of it like one of those trendy Korean webshops where they display the clothing on hangers ;)

JSK in Raspberry

Front:


Back:


Front close-up:


Back close-up:


Skirt in Blackberry

Front:


Back:


Front close-up


Back close-up:


And a preview of the three styles Super Berry will be available in!


Pre-orders for Super Berry open tomorrow! I hope everyone else is as excited as I am!

X Manon Marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment