Saturday, 29 January 2011

Marguerite in Space with Strawberries

This morning the lovely Nadia Aurisch, a friend of mine studying photography, and I made our way to an old abandonded department store to do the long-awaited Strawberry Space Rangers shoot!

Here are some of the day's best shots:
Click to enlarge


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 20111


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


(c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Nadia Aurisch 2011


In these shots I'm wearing the fully-shirred JSK in Purple! It's quickly become one of my favorite dresses and I can't wait to do many more creative coordinates with it!

Regarding the release of SSR, I've decided to postpone it until I return from Japan as I won't be able to move the orders forward until I return in any case and feel like it is a great oportunity to 'tour' the print! My return date will be February 23rd and I plan to release the print before the 26th.

I hope you enjoyed the shoot - stay tuned for more updates and news from Japan!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment