Thursday, 20 January 2011

Strawberry Skies gets a new look!

At long last I've gotten around to fixing up this website and making a new logo! Out with the boring, old, white background blog and in with the adorable candy-striped strawberry website! Despite confessing my undying love for polka-dots last week, I've been head-over-heels for stripes and you'll see the same thing over at my tumblr!

Strawberry Skies also has a new logo!


I'd decided it was high-time to sit down and modernise the Strawberry Skies logo into something cute and simple - this is the result! This logo will now be seen on my business card, Strawberry Skies swing tags, shopping bags, stationary and upcoming stickers!

So, what do you think? Are you digging the logo and candy-stripes or do you want the old SS back?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment