Saturday, 12 February 2011

You know what that bow needs on it?

Another bow.

Tonight I visited the shop girls at 6%Dokidoki again, because they are so cute and lovely!

Here's me with Yuka:



I'm usually a bit of a minimalist when it comes to accessorising, so I really admire the way she pulls off her OTT look. You can't see in this photo, but today the back of her hair was covered with multi-coloured heart clips!

As a designer, I really have to agree with 6% Dokidoki's sentiment that your clothing should make you happy and create a personal identity. I think it's really important to wear what you like, because you like it, not because it fits into this or that category.

As Laforet Harajuku says 'I wear Taboo. Never care about what you say, I wear the way I wanna do'.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment