Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Exhibition Shoot

As I mentioned in this post, I have a new photo set to show you! It's a little different to my previous photo shoots in that it shows multiple designs. Some of the designs in this set are released, and some are un-released, but they will all be on show in my exhibition starting this week! The purpose of this shoot was to show people who visit the exhibition how the clothing on display might be coordinated :) I'm really excited about it, as I love how the photos turned out, so I hope you like them too!

1. Fish Bowl Skirt coordinate.









2. Polka-dot Princess JSK coordinate









3. Pink & Mint Coordinate







4. Dream Date JSK Coordinate











5. Cosmos JSK Coordinate







6. Barbie JSK Coordinate









Photography (c) Strawberry Skies, Manon Marguerite & Luke Marshall

Hope you enjoyed the shoot! If you'd like to know more about any of the coordinates above, feel free to ask :) I'll be putting up photos from the opening night on Thursday!

And don't foreget, Strawberry Space Rangers pre-orders close tomorrow!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment