In light of the recent devastation in Japan, Strawberry Skies has decided to hold a charity auction!
The charity Strawberry Skies has chosen is Oxfam! Oxfam is one of the worlds most respected aid organisations, who's aim is to overcome world suffering and poverty by providing global support. On auction will be two of the Strawberry Skies 'Fish Bowl' skirts as seen in the recent Exhibition Shoot.
Stock Photos in PINK:
- Both skirts will be MADE TO FIT the winning bidder, so please don't be concerned about size!
- All material costs will be covered by myself so the total final bid will be donated to helping those in effected areas.
- All bids will be in $USD
- Bid in $5 increments
- Shipping costs must be covered by the bidder
- Auction ends 22nd March 2011 @ 11:59PM Sydney Time
- No BIN
- More info on the Fish Bowl Skirts can be found here
Now! Onto the auctions!
Bidding will take place at EGL comm sales, here !!!
Happy bidding everyone, I know we're all thinking about those effected in both Japan and other countries!
xx Manon Marguerite