Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Love and Fashion.

Hey Everyone!

I have a question, here it is:

What is the best part about dressing up?

What is it about wearing your favourite dress, cute new coordinate or long-awaited dream shoes, that you love most? Or is it a love for your community more than anything?

Why you ask? For one of my current university projects I'm making a fashion + love dress! With all the negativity in various fashion communities, I think we often forget how much love there is too. In the end we all love fashion for our own reason, be it the friends we've made through it, the escape it's given us or just for the love of frills, we all have a reason and I want to know yours!

Here's the basic gist of the project:


(click to enlarge)

If you'd like to submit anonymously, please send a message to my tumblr inbox or email me at manon.marguerite@m-strawberryskies.com

Thanks everyone and I can't wait to share the finished dress with you!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment