Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Long time no see!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't posted here in such a very long time. I have been really busy recently and dealing with a few medical issues, I hope you'll forgive me!

In good news, Strawberry Skies accessories will now be stocked at Electric Alice! I am really excited about this and you will see some of the first Strawberry Skies items there in the next update! The first items will be these super cool, 150mm button badges!






I'm also now working as Electric Alice's PR Director, so you might have seen a few blog posts on there recently by me! I hope you follow the Electric Alice blog and look out for me :)

Next week I'll be starting an Artist in Residence program at Watt Space Student Gallery, which means I'll be setting up my studio in the gallery and working there 3 days a week! It should be fun and I can't wait to share some pictures and more information with everyone :)

xx Manon

No comments:

Post a Comment