Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Things I've made recently...

Hi everyone ^^ It's been a while since I've updated (again) so I am going to share some of the things I've sewn recently!

Starting from the longest ago, here is a one piece I made for Supanova back in June.


 



I am really happy with how this turned out! Here's a worn photo: 



Next is the dress I made for SMASH! in July. This was a really fun piece to make and wear!  
★~(◡‿◕✿)



The dress is a wrap around and inspired by Nile Perch's designs! 

After that, I finished a commission for a friend. I think this is one of my favourite commissions ever! Usually I don't share them, but this one is too pretty!! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡



Then last weekend I made two new JSKs which I am really happy with! The pattern for one of them was drafted from Angelic Pretty's Sugar Pansy and the other is inspired by Emily Temple Cute. 




Here's the second one:




I hope you like these! Let me know which is your favourite (⌒▽⌒)☆ 

xx Pie

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆



No comments:

Post a Comment